Pages

Bama Newswire by Site

Bama Google Newswire

Bama Topix Newswire

Alabama – SEC Country

BamaMag.com - Forum Topics

Friday, March 14, 2008

Bama Quote #023

"I don't know if I'll ever get tired of football. One time I thought I might. . . I was out there on the practice field wondering whether football had passed me by. Then I heard the Million Dollar Band playing over on the practice field. When they started playing 'Yea, Alabama,' I got goose bumps all over me. I looked out there and those young rascals in those crimson jerseys, and I just wanted to thank God for giving me the opportunity to coach and contribute in some small way at my alma mater and be a part of the University of Alabama tradition."
--Paul Bryant in the late 1970s about tradition at Alabama (from Alabama Illustrated)

Roll Tide!

No comments:

Post a Comment